Re: Why youdo not have some fixed detective in your agency?

  • jose saavedra arias
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
      i see every day and time you are looking for detectives to do things.my question is why you do not give employe to detectives that are still begining in mansfiled?.

      "David H. Press" <dhp@...> wrote:I need someone to go to an address in Mansfield, MA and determine who lives
      there.

      Based on that information additional investigation may be needed.

      Please advise cost and TAT

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.