Re: [infoguys-list] Rochelle, IL 61068 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

  • Susie Brinkley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
      I would be glad to do simple seraches, and locating
      people here in my home area, Susie Brinkley, 600
      Coffee Ave., Calvert City, KY 42029. Phone
      270-395-0119

      "David H. Press" <dhp@...> wrote:Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Rochelle IL 61068
      Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at
      the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to
      be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. These
      assignments require
      completion within two business days.

      These assignments� pay a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in these
      areas and are
      interested� in taking these assignments, please reply
      via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very
      important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the
      "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press