[infoguys-list] Re: LETS GET REAL

  • Pryeyess@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 1999
      I thought that this site was a professional site too, I am not knocking
      everyone joking, however, it does get a little out of hand. Ther
    • Lee Smallwood
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 1999
        LAURA. WHEN I JOINED I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.  HOWEVER, IT SEEMS HERE LATELY THAT  I AM CONSIDERING FINDING ANOTHER INFO LIST.  SW INVE RES CTR LLC  LEE SMALLWOOD SR

        Laura Wallace wrote:

        I have an important question. Is this list for P.I.'s Only? WHO can join? Can someone answer this question? I am asking because it seems there is an awful lot of traffic and wasted mail from non P.I.'s that are making this into a joke. I was just trying to figure this out. I'd Appreciate the Response from anyone who might know what the criteria is to join this list.
        L. Wallace

        Lee Smallwood wrote:

        AMEN!!!!

        FMG007159@... wrote:

        I agree we are all adults here lets act like adults and help eachother so we
        all can grow and become the best

        Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

        click here
        Click Here!

      • Snaf001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 1999
          Congrats Linda. Find a company you can believe in. This is a hard business
          to break into. I started in 1982 working for a bail bonds men as a hunter on
          commission and that led me to an agency who offered me a job. Also I worked
          for the states attorney off ice as an investigative aid in a Volunteer
          capacity. and that's is where I received my best training. Cause no matter
          how hard you study it is never the same as on the street. Good luck
          Ron Schulte