Re: [infoguys-list] Advocate Investigation

  • Jewell D. McGuire
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2004
      To: Brettnbold@...

      Damn right they are and they will go anywhere they are ordered. The United
      States Military did not start this war and they would rather be home sitting
      on their front porch watching idiots like you drive by while they drink a
      beer. They are they last ones that want any war because they are the ones
      who pay the price. You are sitting at your computer on your worthless ass
      enjoying the freedom that has been bought and paid for the past 229 years by
      men and women that wanted peace more then you. They paid the price and
      jerks like you get the benefits. Here is my address come by here if your
      want to finish this discussion in person. Do not use this list to reply.

      Colonel JD McGuire, Owner
      Advocate Investigation & Protection
      72 E Chavez Rd
      Scottville, MI 49454

      -----
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
        SPEAKING OF WHICH.. HERE IS SOMETHING WE DON"T PAY NEAR ENOUGH ATTENTION TO

        BTW: Col. never did cotton to officers much, but I like your style.. you'd
        have made a good NCO ....

        Whether one was on active duty or not should not be the issue. What I have
        a problem with is, that our most "passionate hawks" never realized that war
        is a last option.

        It is interesting to note who is willing to put his life on the line for
        what he believes in...and who is not!!!

        Here is a list of Prominent Democrats, Prominent Republicans and Prominent
        Pundits & Preachers...and their Service Records in this regard.

        Read it and weep... for your country:

        RECOGNIZING THOSE WHO SERVED

        This could be the last election where military service in Vietnam
        has any political currency. But just for the
        record, it's worth noting who really served among the
        heavyweights in each of the major political parties. There
        are some surprises here. Did you know John Kerry received three
        purple hearts? Just kidding. But here's the
        list. Be sure to check out the bottom of the list...where the
        people who spend their time jabbering about military service
        (the TV pundits) have their military credentials exposed.

        Democrats

        Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
        David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
        Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
        Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an
        army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
        Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
        Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-'47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
        John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with
        Combat V Purple Hearts.
        John Edwards: did not serve.
        Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
        Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star,
        Vietnam.
        Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-1953.
        Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
        Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve
        1979-91.
        Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII, receiving the Bronze
        Star and seven campaign ribbons.
        Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze
        Stars, and Soldier's Medal.
        Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver
        Star and Legion of Merit.
        Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
        Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam;
        Bronze Star with Combat V.
        Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
        Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
        Chuck Robb: Vietnam
        Howell Heflin: Silver Star
        George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC during WWII.
        Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments. Entered draft
        but received 311.
        Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
        Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
        John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18
        Clusters.
        Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII. Saved by
        Raoul Wallenberg.
        Wesley Clark: U.S. Army, 1966-2000, West Point, Vietnam,
        Purple Heart, Silver Star. Retired 4-star
        general.
        John Dingell: WWII vet
        John Conyers: Army 1950-57, Korea

        Republicans

        Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
        Tom Delay: did not serve.
        House Whiip Roy Blunt: did not serve.
        Bill Frist: did not serve.
        Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
        George Pataki: did not serve.
        Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
        Rick Santorum: did not serve.
        Trent Lott: did not serve.
        Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by
        marriage.
        John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach
        business.
        Jeb Bush: did not serve.
        Karl Rove: did not serve.
        Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who
        attacked Max Cleland's patriotism.
        Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
        Vin Weber: did not serve.
        Richard Perle: did not serve.
        Douglas Feith: did not serve.
        Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
        Richard Shelby: did not serve.
        Jon Kyl: did not serve.
        Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
        Christopher Cox: did not serve.
        Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
        Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as aviator and flight
        instructor.
        George W. Bush: six-year Nat'l Guard commitment (incomplete).
        Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat
        role making movies.
        Gerald Ford: Navy, WWII
        Phil Gramm: did not serve.
        John McCain: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple
        Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross.
        Bob Dole: an honorable veteran.
        Chuck Hagel: two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star, Vietnam.
        Jeff Sessions: Army Reserves, 1973-1986
        JC Watts: did not serve.
        Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
        G.H.W. Bush: Pilot in WWII. Shot down by the Japanese.
        Tom Ridge: Bronze Star for Valor in Vietnam.
        Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
        Clarence Thomas: did not serve

        Pundits and Preachers

        Sean Hannity: did not serve.
        Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst.')
        Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
        Michael Savage: did not serve.
        George Will: did not serve.
        Chris Matthews: did not serve.
        Paul Gigot: did not serve.
        Bill Bennett: did not serve.
        Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
        Bill Kristol: did not serve.
        Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
        Michael Medved: did not serve.

        Please pass this on to members of your address book...so we can all
        contemplate who has the right and the knowledge and the experience to lead
        us into war...and who has not!

        _____

        > In a message dated 11/10/2004 1:54:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        > cjdgdm@... writes:
        > the USMC is the finest military organization this country has
        > sent to invade another country! how proud they must feel about that!

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129puaku7/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1100354899/A=2426685/R=0/SIG=11eslo8dq/*http://www.
        netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185401> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2426685/rand=718843031>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Pegasus3@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
          Good for you Colonel. May I hold your coat:

          Ed Hodges
          Maj. US Army Retired
          Peregrine International,

          _____

          > In a message dated 11/10/2004 1:54:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          > cjdgdm@... writes:
          > the USMC is the finest military organization this country has
          > sent to invade another country! how proud they must feel about that!

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129puaku7/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1100354899/A=2426685/R=0/SIG=11eslo8dq/*http://www.
          netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185401"click here
          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2426685/rand=718843031"

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          HYPERLINK
          "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
          infoguys-list/

          HYPERLINK
          "mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"infogu

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---

        • A Grudko
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2004
            From: Jewell D. McGuire [mailto:cjdgdm@...]

            > You are sitting at your computer on your worthless ass ...

            Gentlemen, could we leave politics and name calling to the many groups
            dedicated to those topics and just get on with the business of dealing in
            information?

            Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
            MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
            www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
            Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
            Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
            Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
            Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
            Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
            SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
            "When you need it done right - first time"

            ---

          • Will Ray
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2004
              Good Information Andy.

              Will Ray

              "IN GOD WE TRUST"
              "THE LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE"

              When you have a lot to lose it makes sense to trust the best
              E-Mail willraypi@...
              web site http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/8842/
              For what ever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and what ever is
              concealed,
              is meant to be brought out into the open (Mark 4:22 NIV
              Wilburn "WILL" Ray State of Oregon License # 071 Legal Investigator
              Southern Regional Director of
              "OREGON ASSOCIATION LICENSED INVESTIGATORS"
              CMI, NAIS, ACI, OCDLA
              POB 547 Sutherlin, OR. 97479-0547
              541-430-0463 541-459-3545 Fax 541-459-9175