Mansfield, MA 02048

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
      I need someone to go to an address in Mansfield, MA and determine who lives
      there.

      Based on that information additional investigation may be needed.

      Please advise cost and TAT

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      1807 S. Washington Street
      Suite: 110 - 398
      Naperville, IL 60565
      630-637-4008 - Office
      630-637-4009 - Fax
    • jose saavedra arias
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
        i see every day and time you are looking for detectives to do things.my question is why you do not give employe to detectives that are still begining in mansfiled?.

        "David H. Press" <dhp@...> wrote:I need someone to go to an address in Mansfield, MA and determine who lives
        there.

        Based on that information additional investigation may be needed.

        Please advise cost and TAT

        David H. Press
        dhp@...
        Press Investigations, Inc.