Rochelle, IL 61068 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Rochelle IL 61068
      Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require
      completion within two business days.

      These assignments pay a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are
      interested in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      1807 S. Washington Street
      Suite: 110 - 398
      Naperville, IL 60565
      630-637-4008
    • Susie Brinkley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
        I would be glad to do simple seraches, and locating
        people here in my home area, Susie Brinkley, 600
        Coffee Ave., Calvert City, KY 42029. Phone
        270-395-0119

        "David H. Press" <dhp@...> wrote:Dear Group,

[...]

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a