Advocate Investigation

  • Jewell D. McGuire
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2004
      Happy Birthday Marines. This is a special year as my Daughter Jess and I now have our birthday on the same day and we are both 229 years old.

      As Marines fight today in Iraq and Afghanistan I want to take time to remind all that the USMC is the finest military organization this country has produced. I was watching the Northern Lights last night and thought about my brother Marines also seeing lights and flashes in the sky not the harmless lights I was watching but deadly blast from mortars, RPG's and IED's. Marines died last night and some may die today. Marines have been dieing for 229 years and will continue to do so the keep this country free. Thank a Marine today and wish that Marine a Happy Birthday.

      I also want to thank the Navy for transporting us to all those fights and the Army for coming in and garrisoning the objects we have taken so we can continue to fight. And I would thank the Air Force for what they do, if I knew what that was :-).

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS

      JD

    • brettnbold@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2004
        In a message dated 11/10/2004 1:54:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        cjdgdm@... writes:
        the USMC is the finest military organization this country has
        sent to invade another country! how proud they must feel about that!

      • Jewell D. McGuire
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2004
          To: Brettnbold@...

          Damn right they are and they will go anywhere they are ordered. The United
          States Military did not start this war and they would rather be home sitting
          on their front porch watching idiots like you drive by while they drink a
          beer. They are they last ones that want any war because they are the ones
          who pay the price. You are sitting at your computer on your worthless ass
          enjoying the freedom that has been bought and paid for the past 229 years by
          men and women that wanted peace more then you. They paid the price and
          jerks like you get the benefits. Here is my address come by here if your
          want to finish this discussion in person. Do not use this list to reply.

          Colonel JD McGuire, Owner
          Advocate Investigation & Protection
          72 E Chavez Rd
          Scottville, MI 49454

          -----

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • The Rancher
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
            SPEAKING OF WHICH.. HERE IS SOMETHING WE DON"T PAY NEAR ENOUGH ATTENTION TO

            BTW: Col. never did cotton to officers much, but I like your style.. you'd
            have made a good NCO ....

            Whether one was on active duty or not should not be the issue. What I have
            a problem with is, that our most "passionate hawks" never realized that war
            is a last option.

            It is interesting to note who is willing to put his life on the line for
            what he believes in...and who is not!!!

            Here is a list of Prominent Democrats, Prominent Republicans and Prominent
            Pundits & Preachers...and their Service Records in this regard.

            Read it and weep... for your country:

            RECOGNIZING THOSE WHO SERVED

            This could be the last election where military service in Vietnam
            has any political currency. But just for the
            record, it's worth noting who really served among the
            heavyweights in each of the major political parties. There
            are some surprises here. Did you know John Kerry received three
            purple hearts? Just kidding. But here's the
            list. Be sure to check out the bottom of the list...where the
            people who spend their time jabbering about military service
            (the TV pundits) have their military credentials exposed.

            Democrats

            Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
            David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
            Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
            Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an
            army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
            Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
            Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-'47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
            John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with
            Combat V Purple Hearts.
            John Edwards: did not serve.
            Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
            Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star,
            Vietnam.
            Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-1953.
            Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
            Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve
            1979-91.
            Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII, receiving the Bronze
            Star and seven campaign ribbons.
            Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze
            Stars, and Soldier's Medal.
            Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver
            Star and Legion of Merit.
            Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
            Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam;
            Bronze Star with Combat V.
            Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
            Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
            Chuck Robb: Vietnam
            Howell Heflin: Silver Star
            George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC during WWII.
            Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments. Entered draft
            but received 311.
            Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
            Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
            John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18
            Clusters.
            Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII. Saved by
            Raoul Wallenberg.
            Wesley Clark: U.S. Army, 1966-2000, West Point, Vietnam,
            Purple Heart, Silver Star. Retired 4-star
            general.
            John Dingell: WWII vet
            John Conyers: Army 1950-57, Korea

            Republicans

            Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
            Tom Delay: did not serve.
            House Whiip Roy Blunt: did not serve.
            Bill Frist: did not serve.
            Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
            George Pataki: did not serve.
            Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
            Rick Santorum: did not serve.
            Trent Lott: did not serve.
            Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by
            marriage.
            John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach
            business.
            Jeb Bush: did not serve.
            Karl Rove: did not serve.
            Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who
            attacked Max Cleland's patriotism.
            Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
            Vin Weber: did not serve.
            Richard Perle: did not serve.
            Douglas Feith: did not serve.
            Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
            Richard Shelby: did not serve.
            Jon Kyl: did not serve.
            Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
            Christopher Cox: did not serve.
            Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
            Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as aviator and flight
            instructor.
            George W. Bush: six-year Nat'l Guard commitment (incomplete).
            Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat
            role making movies.
            Gerald Ford: Navy, WWII
            Phil Gramm: did not serve.
            John McCain: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple
            Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross.
            Bob Dole: an honorable veteran.
            Chuck Hagel: two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star, Vietnam.
            Jeff Sessions: Army Reserves, 1973-1986
            JC Watts: did not serve.
            Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
            G.H.W. Bush: Pilot in WWII. Shot down by the Japanese.
            Tom Ridge: Bronze Star for Valor in Vietnam.
            Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
            Clarence Thomas: did not serve

            Pundits and Preachers

            Sean Hannity: did not serve.
            Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst.')
            Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
            Michael Savage: did not serve.
            George Will: did not serve.
            Chris Matthews: did not serve.
            Paul Gigot: did not serve.
            Bill Bennett: did not serve.
            Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
            Bill Kristol: did not serve.
            Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
            Michael Medved: did not serve.

            Please pass this on to members of your address book...so we can all
            contemplate who has the right and the knowledge and the experience to lead
            us into war...and who has not!

            _____

            > In a message dated 11/10/2004 1:54:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
            > cjdgdm@... writes:
            > the USMC is the finest military organization this country has
            > sent to invade another country! how proud they must feel about that!

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129puaku7/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=gr
            oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1100354899/A=2426685/R=0/SIG=11eslo8dq/*http://www.
            netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185401> click here

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=
            :HM/A=2426685/rand=718843031>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Pegasus3@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2004
              Good for you Colonel. May I hold your coat:

              Ed Hodges
              Maj. US Army Retired
              Peregrine International,

              _____

              > In a message dated 11/10/2004 1:54:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
              > cjdgdm@... writes:
              > the USMC is the finest military organization this country has
              > sent to invade another country! how proud they must feel about that!

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              HYPERLINK
              "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129puaku7/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=gr
              oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1100354899/A=2426685/R=0/SIG=11eslo8dq/*http://www.
              netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185401"click here
              HYPERLINK
              "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=
              :HM/A=2426685/rand=718843031"

              _____

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              HYPERLINK
              "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
              infoguys-list/

              HYPERLINK
              "mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"infogu

              ---
              Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

              ---

            • A Grudko
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 13, 2004
                From: Jewell D. McGuire [mailto:cjdgdm@...]

                > You are sitting at your computer on your worthless ass ...

                Gentlemen, could we leave politics and name calling to the many groups
                dedicated to those topics and just get on with the business of dealing in
                information?

                Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
                MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
                www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
                Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
                Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
                Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
                Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
                Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
                SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
                "When you need it done right - first time"

                ---

              • Will Ray
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 15, 2004
                  Good Information Andy.

                  Will Ray

                  "IN GOD WE TRUST"
                  "THE LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE"

                  When you have a lot to lose it makes sense to trust the best
                  E-Mail willraypi@...
                  web site http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/8842/
                  For what ever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and what ever is
                  concealed,
                  is meant to be brought out into the open (Mark 4:22 NIV
                  Wilburn "WILL" Ray State of Oregon License # 071 Legal Investigator
                  Southern Regional Director of
                  "OREGON ASSOCIATION LICENSED INVESTIGATORS"
                  CMI, NAIS, ACI, OCDLA
                  POB 547 Sutherlin, OR. 97479-0547
                  541-430-0463 541-459-3545 Fax 541-459-9175