Re: [infoguys-list] NCIC - Wants

  • bharris_3@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
      IF YOU CAN ACCESS NCIC LEGALLY WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT DOING BUSINESS.
      THANKS
      BEN HARRIS
      MS INVESTIGATORS
    • phdpi
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
        BK:

        We can do it for you if you don't have a source.

        Cost is $10.00 and the TAT is 24 hrs or less.

        See contact info below in signature line

        Stafford Durham

        VirginiaPI@... wrote:

        I need to check for wants or warrants on a local subject. I know I can
        access NCIC for that purpose but do not remember how. Any help out there?

        Thanks.

        BK Vanhorn

        J. Stafford Durham, Ph.D.
        Durham & Associates, Inc.
        1266 W Paces Ferry Road NW
        Suite 589
        Atlanta, Georgia 30327
        (770) 457 4776 Office
        (770) 451 7944 Fax
        www.orionresearch.com

          It can be accessed legally for the purpose that I am looking.

          Vanhorn & Vanhorn, Inc.
          Professional Private Investigators

          215 West Main Street 4316 Old Cave Springs Road
          Clarksburg, WV 26301 Roanoke, VA 24018
          304-623-1362 540-362-1372
          FAX: 304-623-1363 FAX: 540-362-9272

        • VirginiaPI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
            In a message dated 11/10/2004 9:44:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            oracleintl@... writes:
            I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
            penalty.
            Not for the purpose of identifying outstanding warrants.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
              In a message dated 11/9/2004 9:14:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              Pegasus3@... writes:
              I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
              penalty.

              "Semper Occultus"
              Not for the purpose that I seek.

              "Seminole Octopus" or as they say in the Marine Corp. "Simplify"