Re: [infoguys-list] NCIC - Wants

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
      In a message dated 11/9/2004 9:14:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Pegasus3@... writes:

      I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
      penalty.

      Not NCIC Wants - Criminal HX info is off limits but wanted persons isn't.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax
      Illegitimi non carborundum

    • bharris_3@netzero.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
        IF YOU CAN ACCESS NCIC LEGALLY WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT DOING BUSINESS.
        THANKS
        BEN HARRIS
        MS INVESTIGATORS
      • phdpi
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
          BK:

          We can do it for you if you don't have a source.

          Cost is $10.00 and the TAT is 24 hrs or less.

          See contact info below in signature line

          Stafford Durham

          VirginiaPI@... wrote:

          I need to check for wants or warrants on a local subject. I know I can
          access NCIC for that purpose but do not remember how. Any help out there?

          Thanks.

          BK Vanhorn

          J. Stafford Durham, Ph.D.
          Durham & Associates, Inc.
          1266 W Paces Ferry Road NW
          Suite 589
          Atlanta, Georgia 30327
          (770) 457 4776 Office
          (770) 451 7944 Fax
          www.orionresearch.com

            It can be accessed legally for the purpose that I am looking.

            Vanhorn & Vanhorn, Inc.
            Professional Private Investigators

            215 West Main Street 4316 Old Cave Springs Road
            Clarksburg, WV 26301 Roanoke, VA 24018
            304-623-1362 540-362-1372
            FAX: 304-623-1363 FAX: 540-362-9272

          • VirginiaPI@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
              In a message dated 11/10/2004 9:44:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              oracleintl@... writes:
              I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
              penalty.
              Not for the purpose of identifying outstanding warrants.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
                In a message dated 11/9/2004 9:14:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                Pegasus3@... writes:
                I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
                penalty.

                "Semper Occultus"
                Not for the purpose that I seek.

                "Seminole Octopus" or as they say in the Marine Corp. "Simplify"