RE: [infoguys-list] NCIC - Wants

  • Pegasus3@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
      I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
      penalty.

      "Semper Occultus"

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Managing Director
      Peregrine International, Inc.
      6411 Saddle Ridge Rd.
      Arlington, TX 76016
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      FAX: 817-887-5588

      Texas License A-11626
      IOA, Intellnet

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
        In a message dated 11/9/2004 9:14:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        Pegasus3@... writes:

        I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
        penalty.

        Not NCIC Wants - Criminal HX info is off limits but wanted persons isn't.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
        PO Box 10728
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639
        (239) 304-1640 Fax
        Illegitimi non carborundum

      • bharris_3@netzero.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
          IF YOU CAN ACCESS NCIC LEGALLY WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT DOING BUSINESS.
          THANKS
          BEN HARRIS
          MS INVESTIGATORS
        • phdpi
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
            BK:

            We can do it for you if you don't have a source.

            Cost is $10.00 and the TAT is 24 hrs or less.

            See contact info below in signature line

            Stafford Durham

            VirginiaPI@... wrote:

            I need to check for wants or warrants on a local subject. I know I can
            access NCIC for that purpose but do not remember how. Any help out there?

            Thanks.

            BK Vanhorn

            J. Stafford Durham, Ph.D.
            Durham & Associates, Inc.
            1266 W Paces Ferry Road NW
            Suite 589
            Atlanta, Georgia 30327
            (770) 457 4776 Office
            (770) 451 7944 Fax
            www.orionresearch.com

              It can be accessed legally for the purpose that I am looking.

            • VirginiaPI@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
                In a message dated 11/10/2004 9:44:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                oracleintl@... writes:
                I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
                penalty.
                Not for the purpose of identifying outstanding warrants.

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
                  In a message dated 11/9/2004 9:14:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  Pegasus3@... writes:
                  I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
                  penalty.

                  "Semper Occultus"
                  Not for the purpose that I seek.

                  "Seminole Octopus" or as they say in the Marine Corp. "Simplify"