Re: [infoguys-list] Sunrise, FL

  • greenwood152@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
      Surveillance Solutions
      Discrete, Thorough, and Cost Effective

      Jeff Greenwood
      Licensed Private Investigator

      FL License # C9900790
      1-800-318-2940
      Ext: 00 GA License # PDE045168
      Office: (954) 572-0079
      VA Registration # 99017888
      Cell: (954) 802-0626

      P.O. Box 450277 Sunrise, FL 33345-0277
      E-mail: greenwood152@...
      ______________________________

      November 9, 2004

      Re: Sunrise domestic surveillance.

      I can handle this, if still needed. My rates are; weekdays - $200 per day,
      weekends and/or holidays, $275 per day. Mileage is .33 per mile.
      Miscellaneous expense (tolls, parking, etc.) are at actual cost.

      I offer eight years of near DAILY experience working surveillance, primarily
      workers comp and domestic. My client base runs from Fortune 100 companies and
      almost every major insurer to individuals. Outstanding references available
      upon request.

      Let me know ASAP for proper scheduling.

      Regards,

      Jeff Greenwood