Upcoming Surveillances: Saturday, November 13 & Saturday, November 27

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Attn: Signal Piracy Investigators/Auditors/& Covert Surveillance
      Professionals

      First and foremost I would like to thank everyone for their
      outstanding efforts and production on the De La Hoya v. Hopkins and
      Trinidad v. Mayorga surveillances. Commercial signal piracy on each
      event was widespread, investigator participation was terrific, and as
      a result the covert identification of commercial establishments
      unlawfully exhibiting was substantial. Our clients and our firm are
      most appreciative for the professionalism, consistency, and
      commitment each of your agencies, operatives, and staff have given us
      throughout the year and the last decade.

      Our next investigative campaign, our twentieth event this year, is
      the BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY telecast featuring World Heavyweight
      Champions JOHN RUIZ and CHRIS BYRD; plus challengers ANDREW GOLOTA,
      JAMEEL McCLINE, and HASIM RAHMAN, along with four-time World
      Heavyweight Champion EVANDER HOLYFIELD, telecast live on HBO–PPV this
      SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2004 at 9:00PM EST/6:00PM PST from Madison
      Square Garden, in New York.

      Two weeks later on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2004 in what promises to be
      the Fight of the Year Undisputed World Super Featherweight Champion
      ERIK " El Terrible" MORALES faces archrival countryman MARCO ANTONIO
      BARRERA III, in their third and decisive final showdown in the "ONCE
      AND FOR ALL" pay-per-view broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden
      Arena, Las Vegas, NV.

      Our law firm is continuing to reinforce its coast-to-coast network of
      investigative agencies and operatives to conduct covert surveillance
      on both of these upcoming investigative assignments, twenty(20)-thirty
      (30) assignments in 2005, and ongoing federal litigation support
      services.

      Experienced/interested principals please contact our law firm
      immediately and in strict confidence for further details,
      investigative territory, necessary qualifications, and compensation
      arrangements.

      Atzi Camarena
      Director of Investigations
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.