Re: [infoguys-list] In need of Reliable Programs

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004
      In a message dated 11/8/2004 9:23:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      cn_investigations@... writes:

      > A nice computer program would be nice and save time I believe.

      Hi. One of the things you might want to check out is "The Case File."
      Essentially, it's what we'd have if the "Daytimer" people had been investigators.
      It's an organizer, a case management system, and an educational tool all
      rolled into one. Details can be seen at www.thecasefile.com.

      Three things not yet mentioned on the website are that we've added an
      extensive links collection (over 3,500 links) for the investigator, we've added an
      invoicing file written in Microsoft Excel, and we've added a "continuing
      education" section which carries an additional 20 training manuals in PDF format on
      the enclosed CD.

      (By the way, this makes an EXCELLENT holiday gift for your favorite PI
      colleague, or Attorney client.)

      Hope this helps,

      Paul Purcell