Sunrise, FL

  • VirginiaPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
      Need an investigator for a 1 to 1 1/2 day surveillance assignment regarding a
      domestic case. Date of arrival in Florida is Saturday, Nov 13, 2004. Please
      respond privately with costs.

      Thanks,

      BK Vanhorn

      Vanhorn & Vanhorn, Inc.
      Professional Private Investigators

      215 West Main Street 4316 Old Cave Springs Road
      Clarksburg, WV 26301 Roanoke, VA 24018
      304-623-1362 540-362-1372
      FAX: 304-623-1363 FAX: 540-362-9272

    • greenwood152@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
        Surveillance Solutions
        Discrete, Thorough, and Cost Effective

        Jeff Greenwood
        Licensed Private Investigator

        FL License # C9900790
        1-800-318-2940
        Ext: 00 GA License # PDE045168
        Office: (954) 572-0079
        VA Registration # 99017888
        Cell: (954) 802-0626

        P.O. Box 450277 Sunrise, FL 33345-0277
        E-mail: greenwood152@...
        ______________________________

        November 9, 2004

        Re: Sunrise domestic surveillance.

        I can handle this, if still needed. My rates are; weekdays - $200 per day,
        weekends and/or holidays, $275 per day. Mileage is .33 per mile.
        Miscellaneous expense (tolls, parking, etc.) are at actual cost.

        I offer eight years of near DAILY experience working surveillance, primarily
        workers comp and domestic. My client base runs from Fortune 100 companies and
        almost every major insurer to individuals. Outstanding references available
        upon request.

        Let me know ASAP for proper scheduling.

        Regards,

        Jeff Greenwood