NCIC - Wants

  • VirginiaPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
      I need to check for wants or warrants on a local subject. I know I can
      access NCIC for that purpose but do not remember how. Any help out there?

      Thanks.

      BK Vanhorn

      Vanhorn & Vanhorn, Inc.
      Professional Private Investigators

      215 West Main Street 4316 Old Cave Springs Road
      Clarksburg, WV 26301 Roanoke, VA 24018
      304-623-1362 540-362-1372
      FAX: 304-623-1363 FAX: 540-362-9272

    • Pegasus3@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
        I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
        penalty.

        "Semper Occultus"

        Edwin C. Hodges
        Managing Director
        Peregrine International, Inc.
        6411 Saddle Ridge Rd.
        Arlington, TX 76016
        Voice: 817-516-0155
        FAX: 817-887-5588

        Texas License A-11626
        IOA, Intellnet

        _____

        I need to check for wants or warrants on a local subject. I know I can
        access NCIC for that purpose but do not remember how. Any help out there?

        Thanks.

        BK Vanhorn

        Vanhorn & Vanhorn, Inc.
        Professional Private Investigators

        215 West Main Street 4316 Old Cave Springs Road
        Clarksburg, WV 26301 Roanoke, VA 24018
        304-623-1362 540-362-1372
        FAX: 304-623-1363 FAX: 540-362-9272

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        HYPERLINK
        "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129sbpism/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1100136455/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
        anion.yahoo.com"click here
        HYPERLINK
        "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2128215/rand=934127051"

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
        infoguys-list/

        HYPERLINK
        "mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"infogu

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---

      • oracleintl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
          In a message dated 11/9/2004 9:14:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          Pegasus3@... writes:

          I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
          penalty.

          Not NCIC Wants - Criminal HX info is off limits but wanted persons isn't.

          Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
          Oracle International
          _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
          PO Box 10728
          Naples, FL 34101
          (239) 304-1639
          (239) 304-1640 Fax
          Illegitimi non carborundum

        • bharris_3@netzero.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
            IF YOU CAN ACCESS NCIC LEGALLY WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT DOING BUSINESS.
            THANKS
            BEN HARRIS
            MS INVESTIGATORS
          • phdpi
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
              BK:

              We can do it for you if you don't have a source.

              Cost is $10.00 and the TAT is 24 hrs or less.

              See contact info below in signature line

              Stafford Durham

              VirginiaPI@... wrote:

              I need to check for wants or warrants on a local subject. I know I can
              access NCIC for that purpose but do not remember how. Any help out there?

              Thanks.

              BK Vanhorn

              J. Stafford Durham, Ph.D.
              Durham & Associates, Inc.
              1266 W Paces Ferry Road NW
              Suite 589
              Atlanta, Georgia 30327
              (770) 457 4776 Office
              (770) 451 7944 Fax
              www.orionresearch.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
                  In a message dated 11/10/2004 9:44:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                  oracleintl@... writes:
                  I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
                  penalty.
                  Not for the purpose of identifying outstanding warrants.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 10, 2004
                    In a message dated 11/9/2004 9:14:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                    Pegasus3@... writes:
                    I regret to inform you that NCIC is off limits and carries a considerable
                    penalty.

                    "Semper Occultus"
                    Not for the purpose that I seek.

                    "Seminole Octopus" or as they say in the Marine Corp. "Simplify"