In need of Reliable Programs

  • CN INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
      I need some basic start up programs. Right now I am relying pn local
      connections for tracing abilities. But A nice computer program would
      be nice and save time I believe.
    • Susie Brinkley
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004
        CN INVESTIGATIONS <cn_investigations@...> wrote:

        I need some basic start up programs. Right now I am relying pn local
        connections for tracing abilities. But A nice computer program would
        be nice and save time I believe.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004
          jThere are no computer programs that will assist you in finding or learning
          about people. There are number of fine databases out there IRB, Merlin,
          Locate Plus and a number of others. Prgrams such as excel and word assist
          you in defininng what your looking for etc.

          As far as those programs sold on the internate that offer tons of
          information on "how to find out about anybody" dont waste your money.

          "Semper Occultus"

          Edwin C. Hodges

          Edwin C. Hodges
          Peregrine International
          6411 Saddle Ridge Rd.
          Arlington, Texas 76016
          Voice: 817-516-0155
          EFax: 817-887-5588
          EMail: HYPERLINK "mailto:Pegasus3@..."Pegasus3@...
          WEB: HYPERLINK "http://www.pi-inc.us/"www.pi-inc.us
          Texas License Number: A11626

          ================================
          DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electonic mail (e-mail) message
          may be confidential. This information may be protected by priviledge, work
          product immunity, or other applicable laws. If you are not the intended
          recipient the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
          e-mail without permission of the author is strictly prhibited. Since e-mail
          can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
          guaranteed. This message may be opinon of the sender only.

          ===========================
          NOTICE

          This e-mail communications is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
          financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
          communication without seeking the advice of an attorney or financial
          advisor.

          _____

          I need some basic start up programs. Right now I am relying pn local
          connections for tracing abilities. But A nice computer program would
          be nice and save time I believe.

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129cdll86/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1100096419/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
          anion.yahoo.com"click here
          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2128215/rand=883372055"

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          HYPERLINK
          "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
          infoguys-list/

          HYPERLINK
          "mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"infogu

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---

        • InfoQuestI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004
            In a message dated 11/8/2004 9:23:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            cn_investigations@... writes:

            > A nice computer program would be nice and save time I believe.

            Hi. One of the things you might want to check out is "The Case File."
            Essentially, it's what we'd have if the "Daytimer" people had been investigators.
            It's an organizer, a case management system, and an educational tool all
            rolled into one. Details can be seen at www.thecasefile.com.

            Three things not yet mentioned on the website are that we've added an
            extensive links collection (over 3,500 links) for the investigator, we've added an
            invoicing file written in Microsoft Excel, and we've added a "continuing
            education" section which carries an additional 20 training manuals in PDF format on
            the enclosed CD.

            (By the way, this makes an EXCELLENT holiday gift for your favorite PI
            colleague, or Attorney client.)

            Hope this helps,

            Paul Purcell