Question From Moderator From infoguys email

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hello, I have been asked to post this question can someone help?

      "post a request for assistance from a Forensic Expert without joining
      any e-mail group? I need an expert to review photos and medical
      records of an assault victim for a criminal case in West Central
      Michigan."
      If anyone can help please post answers or information.

      Thank you all for your help
      Leif
      http://www.infoguys.com
      http://www.spyville.com