Hagerstown MD 21740, Santa Rosa, CA 95407

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Hagerstown, MD 21740
      Sata Rosa, CA 95407

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require
      completion within two business days.

      These assignments pay a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are
      interested in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...