Attorney/Judge Ratings

  • roberreiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      I'm going to plug a website that I'm part of and that was started by
      a group of attorneys.
      The site is called JudicialCheck.com and it's the only place you can
      post and read ratings of other lawyers and judges. The site is only
      for attorneys and I think that it's something that's been needed for
      long time. Please take a few minutes to stop by the site and see
      what the legal community is saying.

      Thanks,

      Richard Oberreiter

      www.judicialcheck.com