Try USInterlink - ($40 Free Account Balance in Searches) for new accounts - No Monthly Fees! / No-Hit No Fees!

  • Bruce Richards
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      Go to www.usinterlink.com
      and click on the "New Account" button.

      Fill out the 30 second application and our server will
      instantly give you a 4 digit user name.

      Write this 4 digit number on your professional license
      and put a BIG $40$ on the license and fax to
      415-840-0616.

      We will add the $40 dollars to your account. Then try
      our searches:

      This offer only for new accounts please.

      Thanks, please pass this offer to all your friends and
      other news groups.

      USInterlink
      888-682-7764
      415-840-0616 Fax