An Introduction

  • Wayne T. Miles
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I would like to take moment and introduce myself, and my affiliations
      with this profession.
      First, I am a licensed Private Investigator in Florida actively
      working in the Central Florida area.
      My background is in computers and website hosting and design. I
      currently own and operate several websites for Private Investigators
      that may be of interest to everyone.

      http://www.PICoffeeShop.com - I serve as Editor and moderator for
      the TWO yahoo groups belonging to that site.

      http://www.PrivateEyeList.com - This is a searchable database
      directory of Private Investigators and Process Servers used by people
      who hire us. ( You will want to add your agency here! )

      http://www.USPINetwork - This is a National Network of Professional
      Investigators that features a "Certification Investigator Program"
      for PI's across the country.

      Please take a moment and look these sites over. I am sure you will
      find something for everyone to benefit from. I look forward to
      continuing to take part on this group.

      I can be reached directly at editor@...

      Thank you,

      Wayne Miles, USPI Member
      Editor PI Coffee Shop
    • Alfonso V Pelote
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hello Wayne, My name is Al. I tried to connect to www.USPINetwork<http://www.uspinetwork/> and it could not find the site. Help Please. Thanks.
        I would like to take moment and introduce myself, and my affiliations
        with this profession.
        First, I am a licensed Private Investigator in Florida actively
        working in the Central Florida area.
        My background is in computers and website hosting and design. I
        currently own and operate several websites for Private Investigators
        that may be of interest to everyone.

        http://www.PICoffeeShop.com<http://www.picoffeeshop.com/> - I serve as Editor and moderator for
        the TWO yahoo groups belonging to that site.

        http://www.PrivateEyeList.com<http://www.privateeyelist.com/> - This is a searchable database

        http://www.USPINetwork<http://www.uspinetwork/> - This is a National Network of Professional
        Investigators that features a "Certification Investigator Program"
        for PI's across the country.

        Please take a moment and look these sites over. I am sure you will
        find something for everyone to benefit from. I look forward to
        continuing to take part on this group.

        I can be reached directly at editor@...

        Thank you,

        Wayne Miles, USPI Member
        Editor PI Coffee Shop

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1291vou91/M=315388.5455591.6541276.3040539/D=groups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1097672906/A=2372352/R=0/SIG=12i7vpj02/*https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40FF1004SS>