Re: [infoguys-list] Hawaii Assignments

  • Mohammed Saleem
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Dear Mr "David H. Press" <dhp@...>

      Kindly give me some details of your assignment.
      I am retired BS.IT. therefore capable to take up any
      assignment.
      Thank you

      msaleem
      wrote:
      ---------------------------------
      I have a client that wants to send me a fair amount of
      assignments in Hawaii.

      I need reliable agents to cover these assignments for
      us.

      If you cover this are, please email me privately with
      your contact information.

      Thanks,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...