Downtown Chicago 60604

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Downtown Chicago 60604

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires
      completion within two business days.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...