Hawaii Assignments

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      I have a client that wants to send me a fair amount of assignments in Hawaii.

      I need reliable agents to cover these assignments for us.

      If you cover this are, please email me privately with your contact information.

      Thanks,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      1807 S. Washington Street
      Suite: 110 - 398
      Naperville, IL 60565
      630-637-4008 - Office
      630-637-4009 - Fax

    • Mohammed Saleem
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
        Dear Mr "David H. Press" <dhp@...>

        Kindly give me some details of your assignment.
        I am retired BS.IT. therefore capable to take up any
        assignment.
        Thank you

        msaleem
        wrote:
        ---------------------------------
        I have a client that wants to send me a fair amount of
        assignments in Hawaii.

        I need reliable agents to cover these assignments for
        us.

        If you cover this are, please email me privately with
        your contact information.

        Thanks,

        David H. Press
        dhp@...