Investigators Conference

  • John Roberson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 6:50 AM
      The Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators (GAPPI) would like to invite everyone to attend the Southeast Regional Investigators Conference on October 22-23, 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia.
      Our nationally known speakers are: Brandon Perron, Brad Perron, Julius "Buddy" Bombet, Jimmie Mesis and Cynthia Hetherington
      Local speakers are: Thurbert Baker (Georgia Attorney General), Judge Adele Grubbs (Superior Court Cobb County), Ferrell Shiver and Jim Persinger.
      Enjoy our "mock" trial presided over by Judge Grubbs.
      Register by October 8, 2004 and earn a chance to win a Fuji 3000 digital camera, a $ 300.00 value. We have rooms at the Crowne Plaza for only $ 79.00 per night. Check it out at the link below.
      http://www.gappi.org/training.pdf

      John Roberson Investigations
      746 Highway 314
      Fayetteville, GA 30214