Surveillance work, CT, NY, MA

  • Mark M
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Dear Group,

      I am looking for surveillance work in the NY metro area. I reside in
      CT and travel on a regular basis. I have worked in insurance
      investigations with a strong background in Workmen's Comp
      surveillance. Please note I am not a licensed Investigator I have
      always worked under the company's PI license I was working for at
      the time.

      I have my own equipment and vehicle. I would be happy to provide you
      with a sample of my work and professional references available upon
      request.

      I am moving down south at the end of the year, Dose anyone know of
      any companies that are hiring field investigators.

      Thank you all for your time,

      Mark Minof
      Westport, CT
      Tel: 240-208-8600