[infoguys-list] Re: LETS GET REAL

  • lineesue
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 1999
      I am an adult who wants to grow and become one of the best!
      I am graduating from a P.I. school this week.
      I have been monitoring this groups mail for weeks and I know
      you guys can help me.
      I'm ready to work hard for someone professional.
      Any advice will be very appreciated
      private e-mail is lineesue@...

      Thanks,
      Linda Papandrea
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 1999
        I totally agree. Thank you. and Hey, Can any of you help me out and donate a Check to MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc.) , and send it to my address 244 Shopping Ave. PMB 119, Sarasota, FL 34237. I still need help raising the donations to keep me from spending alot of time in Jail....It is a great cause and a 100% Tax Deduction. Would greatly appreciate the support.
        Thanks to All.
        Laura Wallace

        Lee Smallwood wrote:

        AMEN!!!!

        FMG007159@... wrote:

        I agree we are all adults here lets act like adults and help eachother so we
        all can grow and become the best

        Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

        click here
        Click Here!
        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • Laura Wallace
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 1999
          I have an important question. Is this list for P.I.'s Only? WHO can join? Can someone answer this question? I am asking because it seems there is an awful lot of traffic and wasted mail from non P.I.'s that are making this into a joke. I was just trying to figure this out. I'd Appreciate the Response from anyone who might know what the criteria is to join this list.
          L. Wallace

          Lee Smallwood wrote:

          AMEN!!!!

        • Pryeyess@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 2, 1999
            I thought that this site was a professional site too, I am not knocking
            everyone joking, however, it does get a little out of hand. Ther
          • Lee Smallwood
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 1999
              LAURA. WHEN I JOINED I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.  HOWEVER, IT SEEMS HERE LATELY THAT  I AM CONSIDERING FINDING ANOTHER INFO LIST.  SW INVE RES CTR LLC  LEE SMALLWOOD SR

              Laura Wallace wrote:

              I have an important question. Is this list for P.I.'s Only? WHO can join? Can someone answer this question? I am asking because it seems there is an awful lot of traffic and wasted mail from non P.I.'s that are making this into a joke. I was just trying to figure this out. I'd Appreciate the Response from anyone who might know what the criteria is to join this list.
              L. Wallace

              Lee Smallwood wrote:

              AMEN!!!!

            • Snaf001@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 1999
                Congrats Linda. Find a company you can believe in. This is a hard business
                to break into. I started in 1982 working for a bail bonds men as a hunter on
                commission and that led me to an agency who offered me a job. Also I worked
                for the states attorney off ice as an investigative aid in a Volunteer
                capacity. and that's is where I received my best training. Cause no matter
                how hard you study it is never the same as on the street. Good luck
                Ron Schulte