Re: [infoguys-list] workmans comp

  • Condor
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2004
      SUE THE BASTARDS!!!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "traceyburgett2000" <traceyburgett2000@...>
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 12:42 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] workmans comp

      e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Rancher
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2004
        Contact a lawyer and the union rep if applicable ...as soon as possible

        Palaver Consulting Group
        http://www.palaver.org <http://www.palaver.org/>

        "Serving Our Clients Since 1984"

        _____

        Hello I am writing this to get some info. My father was hurt at work
        and filed a workman's comp claim . His boss never sent it in (the
        accident report)now he is being sued for the hosptial bill.His
        employer Saturday told him that if he pursued the claim that he
        would not like the consequences. What can my father do we live in
        columbus ohio.
        Tracey

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ga708e/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1095797377/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
        anion.yahoo.com> click here

        :HM/A=2128215/rand=106500342>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • JSTONELAKE@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2004
          Tracy,
          Each State has a Division of workers Comp and they most times side with the
          Employer and some Employers have had other employees lie and or alter records.
          So use Caution.
          Call the State Dept. of workers comp and advise them as well as the Threat.
          Then Make a list of too do's
          1; Date and time of accident
          2 when reported and to who
          3 Witness if any
          4 property or location
          5 any tool or article that caused injury
          6; obtain copy's of all medical records if any as well as medical doctors
          seen and reason given for injury
          7 all on job injures must be reported ASAP.
          8 who or has any other employees or ex employees received same threat??
          9 To protect his credit he must protest to his medical bills but he also is
          responsible to pay for the treatment rendered until workers comp comes thru.
          Good luck and once you have all the Items listed above contact a Lawyer with
          a large firm and let him take it from there. There are a number of violations
          his employer has made so call the people ASAP. fresh is best.
          Always, Joseph