Investigation Help

  • suthn_son
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2004
      I am an Australian new to the Investigation industry. Would
      appreciate contacts with experienced investigators for
      advice/mentoring.
    • Frank Church
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2004
        Please ensure that you put a detailed signature file at the bottom of every
        email message that you send to any group. Otherwise, you are liable to NOT
        get the responses that you think you would have expected.
        If you are in South Australia, you can call me at 8212-4629 and I will do
        what I can for you. First thing though, are you fully licensed as an
        Inquiry Agent in the State that you are living in?
        Regards Frank Church
        Please check my website for my credentials.

        At 05:08 PM 15/09/04, suthn_son wrote:
        >I am an Australian new to the Investigation industry. Would
        >appreciate contacts with experienced investigators for
        >advice/mentoring.
        >

        >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->

        Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers (Australia) were
        established 1969
        (Ex "P" and "D" Div's Met Police, London, U.K.)
        Please visit our web site at http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au
        We cover all of Australia and have trusted reputable agents in New Zealand.
        Australia is not just a country, it's a way of life.
        Add our details to your address book as your contact, and friend, in Australia
      • roninhunter2
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2004
          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "suthn_son" <kellyo@d...>
          wrote:
          > I am an Australian new to the Investigation industry. Would
          > appreciate contacts with experienced investigators for
          > advice/mentoring. I would be happy to help out with what ever
          questions you have. Our area of expertise is Fugitive Recovery. If
          you have any thing you need drop me a line at 734 384 1340 or e-mail
          me at roninhunterII@....