Info needed to get into bail enforcement / P.I.

  • in2snoopin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      I have an opprotunity to work w/ 2 P.I.'s that will pay for me to
      start out taking the bail enforcement trainning course, and in
      return they ask that I sign a contract w/ them fo 5 years. All the
      work that they bring in they will pay me 30% They get 70%. All the
      work that I bring in they will pay me 40% and they get 60%. This
      seems like its fair to me because when all is said and done I'll be
      a P.I. after the 5 years. I would like to know if this seems like a
      good ofer to anyone else since I have nothing to compare it to.