Posting-Help Needed

  • Bill McIlhany
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      I am investigating a scam operation in the Los Angeles area, one which has
      victimized people I know, and need to find someone who can:

      1. Get an unlisted AT&T cell phone number
      2. Get a SBC Global DSL e-mail address password
      3. Construct an attachment that will install a file on an OS10.2 Mac when
      the file is received and opened as e-mail

      Please contact me and I will verify who I am and the reason for this.

      Bill