[infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace & WithoutADoubtInvestigations

  • Mark Laws
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      WHY CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG?

      Laura Wallace wrote:

      I must say, I am dissapointed in this whole thing. If we have a gripe with one
      another or something intended for only one person to see, let's start e-mailing
      directly to that person. It is starting to get back to what was happening a few
      weeks ago. I don't want people to get the impression that this is all about me.
      If read properly, all of you would have seen that I asked Chris Tang to call me
      and respond to my e-mail directly. So, please all of you, lets try to get back
      to the professionalism here and keep the griping to a private e-mail, unless it
      has to do with everyone on the list.
      Professionally Yours,
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.