[infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace & Without ADoubtInvestigations

  • Robert Boyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
      My apologies to all involved.

      Robert Boyd

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Global Investigation Service [mailto:globalpi@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 4:43 PM
      To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace &
      Without ADoubtInvestigations

      Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
      Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
      if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
      are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
      great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
      important issues here?

      Tim Burchell

      p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

      Global Investigation Service
      Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
      Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
      ICQ#: 35604566
      http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
      Full European Coverage
      "It's a small World."

      Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • Laura Wallace
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
        I must say, I am dissapointed in this whole thing. If we have a gripe with one
        another or something intended for only one person to see, let's start e-mailing
        directly to that person. It is starting to get back to what was happening a few
        weeks ago. I don't want people to get the impression that this is all about me.
        If read properly, all of you would have seen that I asked Chris Tang to call me
        and respond to my e-mail directly. So, please all of you, lets try to get back
        to the professionalism here and keep the griping to a private e-mail, unless it
        has to do with everyone on the list.
        Professionally Yours,
        Laura Wallace
        Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.