[infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace & Without ADoubtInvestigations

  • Rick Suttles
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
      Amen Tim, You took the words right out of my mouth!
      Rick Suttles
      I Spy Investigations
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
        My apologies to all involved.

        Robert Boyd

        Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
        Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
        if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
        are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
        great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
        important issues here?

        Tim Burchell

        p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

        Global Investigation Service
        Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
        Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
        ICQ#: 35604566
        http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
        Full European Coverage
        "It's a small World."

      • Laura Wallace
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
          I must say, I am dissapointed in this whole thing. If we have a gripe with one
          another or something intended for only one person to see, let's start e-mailing
          directly to that person. It is starting to get back to what was happening a few
          weeks ago. I don't want people to get the impression that this is all about me.
          If read properly, all of you would have seen that I asked Chris Tang to call me
          and respond to my e-mail directly. So, please all of you, lets try to get back
          to the professionalism here and keep the griping to a private e-mail, unless it
          has to do with everyone on the list.
          Professionally Yours,
          Laura Wallace
          Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.