Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 1186

  • Daniel Castro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 9:41 PM
      To Group:
      I am a Bail Recovery Agent in California.
      I'm looking at beginning my own Fugitive Recovery company. I'm having difficulty locating insurance companies that will insure my new business.
      If you can help, please e-mail me at dcastro214@....
      Thanks,
      Daniel

      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There are 8 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Chicago, IL 60643, Tucson AZ 85745
      From: "David H. Press"
      2. Re: A question of ethics?
      From: algo
      3. Chicago, IL 60643, Tucson AZ 85745 - Handled
      From: "David H. Press"
      4. Tucson, AZ 85745
      From: "David H. Press"
      5. Re: A question of ethics? - Al
      From: oracleintl@...
      6. Re: Chicago, IL 60643
      From: iaoa7@...
      7. Hong Kong
      From: "David H. Press"
      8. Suffolk, VA 23434
      From: "David H. Press"

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:09:49 -0500
      From: "David H. Press"
      Subject: Chicago, IL 60643, Tucson AZ 85745

      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Chicago, IL 60643
      Tucson, AZ 85745

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require
      completion within two business days.

      These assignments pay a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are
      interested in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

      Message: 2
      Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
      From: algo
      Subject: Re: A question of ethics?

      Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
      you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
      contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
      with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
      trophy still invokes my envy.
      Al
      --- oracleintl@... wrote:

      > Standard Time,
      > CHRISINAD@... writes:
      > And what do your male clients say about you?...
      > curious here.... If they
      > speak as highly of you as your female clients.
      >
      > Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.
      >
      > I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do
      > some background work on
      > three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba,
      > Junior, and Billy Bob discovered
      > that they were not receiving the same "services"
      > that his female clients were
      > so they have filed a class action lawsuit.
      >
      > I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's
      > having a bad week. It's a
      > real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate
      > hubby, but I must say that he
      > asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee
      > is no justification for
      > screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.
      >
      > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      > Oracle International
      > www.FraudsAndScams.com
      > www.OracleInternational.com
      > PO Box 10728
      > Naples, FL 34101
      > (239) 304-1639
      > (239) 304-1640 Fax
      > Vescere bracis meis

      > removed]

      > --------------------~-->
      > Toolbar.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Message: 3
      Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:40:20 -0500
      From: "David H. Press"
      Subject: Chicago, IL 60643, Tucson AZ 85745 - Handled

      Thanks to all that responded.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

      Message: 4
      Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:07:34 -0500
      From: "David H. Press"
      Subject: Tucson, AZ 85745

      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Tucson, AZ 85745

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require
      completion within two business days.

      These assignments pay a flat rate of $100.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are
      interested in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

      Message: 5
      Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:26:53 EDT
      From: oracleintl@...
      Subject: Re: A question of ethics? - Al

      In a message dated 8/3/2004 10:20:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      algoschwa@... writes:
      Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
      you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
      contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
      with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
      trophy still invokes my envy.
      Al

      To quote from CW singer Bobby Bare, "And that makes me the winner."

      Bill

      Message: 6
      Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:53:56 EDT
      From: iaoa7@...
      Subject: Re: Chicago, IL 60643

      In a message dated 8/3/2004 9:11:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
      dhp@... writes:

      > dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      > with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      > of your emails.
      >

      > Dear Mr. David H. Press:

      I am interested in your Chicago assignment if you would be so
      kind as to contact me by e-mail, or I will call you. I await your response

      Respectfully
      Andrew G
      Astro Legal Services, PI
      iaoa7@...

      Message: 7
      Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:28:28 -0500
      From: "David H. Press"
      Subject: Hong Kong

      We have an assignment in Hong King and need to find an investigator in this area.

      Please respond privately.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      630-637-4008 - Office
      630-637-4009 - Fax

      Message: 8
      Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:45:15 -0500
      From: "David H. Press"
      Subject: Suffolk, VA 23434

      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Suffolk, VA 23434

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires
      completion within two business days.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to