wrong spot

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      If his assigned parking spot had not been taken,
      this would not have happened.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004
        In a message dated 8/6/2004 5:11:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
        After going over the particulars in this incident i am stunned that with 33
        surveilance cameras in use or should Isay place that the stairwell was left
        unprotected by survailance. The fact that were not being monitored properly shows
        poor administration by managers of the security team. I'm in doubt about the
        sexual aspect of crime due to the lack of mention of substatiating defensive
        wounds other than a cut on the hand.If indeed it did happen as explained I
        would have maimed the assailant in an unforgetable manner ! Not reporting the
        nature of the sexual assault only hurt his credibility as I see it.
        I think a high percentage of the blame should be placed on the security of
        the facility, with a portion also to be assigned to the victim for being to lax
        in his own welfare survailance. I can only offer opinion on the matter though
        as I have'nt seen actual information. good luck. I also think a closer
        background check on the victim may be advantagious to the case