phone searches

  • pisource2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hello Group,
      Just wanted to remind everyone of the service we provide. We are
      an information broker that specializes in phone searches. Our
      prices and TAT are very good. We do not deal with the general
      public, only professionals in the investigative industry.If you are
      currently outsourcing any of your work we can probably save you time
      and money. Check out our website www.informationvendors.com, if you
      click the application button you will see our application and price
      list. Please feel free to call me at any time with questions.

      Thank You
      Darrell Tymoczko
      PO Box 630
      Firestone, Co. 80520
      866-688-3463
      informationvendors.com
    • pisource2004
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2004
        Hello Group,

        Just wanted to let everyone what it is that we do. We are an
        information broker that specializes in phone work. We only deal with
        professionals and not with the public. All of our information comes
        from live sources rather than outdated databases. You can see our
        application and price list on our website at
        www.informationvendors.com. Click on the application button and
        there are 3 pages, 2 for the application and 1 for the price list.
        Most searches are 1 day TAT or less. We offer a no hit no fee policy
        so we dont waste your time or money. Please contact us for any
        further information.

        Thank You
        Darrell Tymoczko
        The Grapevine