Suffolk, VA 23434

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Suffolk, VA 23434

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires
      completion within two business days.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
        Dear Group,

        We have an assignment in the following location:

        Suffolk, VA 23434

        This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
        location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
        and a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires
        completion within two business days.

        This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

        If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
        interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
        dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
        with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
        of your emails.

        Thanks,
        David H. Press
        dhp@...