Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics? - Al

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      In a message dated 8/3/2004 10:20:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      algoschwa@... writes:
      Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
      you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
      contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
      with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
      trophy still invokes my envy.
      Al

      To quote from CW singer Bobby Bare, "And that makes me the winner."

      Bill

    • algo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        --- ororacleintloaolom wrote:

        > Al
        >
        > To quote from CW singer Bobby Bare, "And that makes
        > me the winner."
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > I totally agree, you are the rightful holder of this
        "tropaeum"
        > Al

        > removed]

        > ToToolbar

        hthttp/us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrYrjASeSIIAAQyQLSAAQaQSolBM

        hrhrefmamailtoninfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom">ininfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom</a><brbr

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail