Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics?

  • algo
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
      Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
      you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
      contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
      with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
      trophy still invokes my envy.
      Al

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail