Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics?

  • RMRI, Inc.
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
      On Monday 02 August 2004 10:26 am, oracleintl@... wrote:
      > In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > CHRISINAD@... writes:
      > And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
      > speak as highly of you as your female clients.
      >
      > Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.
      >
      > I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
      > three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob
      > discovered that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female
      > clients were so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

      Jim Parker joined in the class action suit too.. But he dropped out when
      evidence came to light that he had offered me sexual favors in exchange for
      helping him with a case, and I turned him down.. Bill is right.. I can not
      comment on Bubba, Junior and Billy Bob...

      > I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
      > real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that
      > he asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification
      > for screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

      It is a rough week.. I can not even sit down without the aid of a doughnut
      cushion.. A little sympathy here, please!

      > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      > Oracle International
      > www.FraudsAndScams.com
      > www.OracleInternational.com
      > PO Box 10728
      > Naples, FL 34101
      > (239) 304-1639
      > (239) 304-1640 Fax
      > Vescere bracis meis

      Rick.

      > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscri
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251
      Fax: (636) 410-0257
      EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...

      RMRI, Inc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private Investigation's Company
    • algo
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
        Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
        you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
        contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
        with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
        trophy still invokes my envy.
        Al

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail