[infoguys-list] [Fwd: (NALINEWS) 1999 NORTHEAEST SUPER CONFERENCE]

  • YOUR LOUISIANA CONNECTION
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1998
      NALI member John Lajoie has requested that I forward the following
      conference information to you. Buddy

      --
      "YOUR LOUISIANA CONNECTION"
      BOMBET CASHIO & ASSOCIATES

      12077 Old Hammond Highway
      Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
      Phone 225-275-0796 Fax 225-272-3631
      http://www.Bombet.com

      JULIUS "BUDDY" BOMBET, CLI, CFE, LCI
      NALI GIN ACFE NCISS CII WAD WIN NAIS IIN
      COIN NAPPS MPIA LPIA CALI TALI PIAU SCALI