[infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace & Without ADoubtInvestigations

  • Global Investigation Service
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
      Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
      Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
      if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
      are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
      great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
      important issues here?

      Tim Burchell

      p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

      Global Investigation Service
      Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
      Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
      ICQ#: 35604566
      http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
      Full European Coverage
      "It's a small World."

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
        (OK Spelling is a little rough tonite but its has been one hell of a day in
        the field!)

        Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
        Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
        if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
        are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
        great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
        important issues here?

        Tim Burchell

        p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

        Global Investigation Service
        Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
        Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
        ICQ#: 35604566
        http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
        Full European Coverage
        "It's a small World."

      • Rick Suttles
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
          Amen Tim, You took the words right out of my mouth!
          Rick Suttles
          I Spy Investigations
          >Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
          >Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
          >if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
          >are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
          >great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
          >important issues here?
          >
          >Tim Burchell
          >
          >p.s Chris, get a grip:-))
          >
          > Global Investigation Service
          > Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
          > Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
          > ICQ#: 35604566
          >http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
          > Full European Coverage
          > "It's a small World."

        • Robert Boyd
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
            My apologies to all involved.

            Robert Boyd

            Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
            Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
            if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
            are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
            great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
            important issues here?

            Tim Burchell

            p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

            Global Investigation Service
            Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
            Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
            ICQ#: 35604566
            http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
            Full European Coverage
            "It's a small World."

          • Laura Wallace
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
              I must say, I am dissapointed in this whole thing. If we have a gripe with one
              another or something intended for only one person to see, let's start e-mailing
              directly to that person. It is starting to get back to what was happening a few
              weeks ago. I don't want people to get the impression that this is all about me.
              If read properly, all of you would have seen that I asked Chris Tang to call me
              and respond to my e-mail directly. So, please all of you, lets try to get back
              to the professionalism here and keep the griping to a private e-mail, unless it
              has to do with everyone on the list.
              Professionally Yours,
              Laura Wallace
              Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.