Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics?

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
      In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      CHRISINAD@... writes:
      And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
      speak as highly of you as your female clients.

      Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.

      I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
      three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob discovered
      that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female clients were
      so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

      I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
      real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that he
      asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification for
      screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      www.FraudsAndScams.com
      www.OracleInternational.com
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax
      Vescere bracis meis

    • RMRI, Inc.
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
        On Monday 02 August 2004 10:26 am, oracleintl@... wrote:
        > In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > CHRISINAD@... writes:
        > And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
        > speak as highly of you as your female clients.
        >
        > Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.
        >
        > I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
        > three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob
        > discovered that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female
        > clients were so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

        Jim Parker joined in the class action suit too.. But he dropped out when
        evidence came to light that he had offered me sexual favors in exchange for
        helping him with a case, and I turned him down.. Bill is right.. I can not
        comment on Bubba, Junior and Billy Bob...

        > I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
        > real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that
        > he asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification
        > for screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

        It is a rough week.. I can not even sit down without the aid of a doughnut
        cushion.. A little sympathy here, please!

        > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        > Oracle International
        > www.FraudsAndScams.com
        > www.OracleInternational.com
        > PO Box 10728
        > Naples, FL 34101
        > (239) 304-1639
        > (239) 304-1640 Fax
        > Vescere bracis meis

        Rick.

        > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscri
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

        2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

        Phone: (636) 410-0251
        Fax: (636) 410-0257
        EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

        Email: RMRI-Inc@...

        RMRI, Inc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private Investigation's Company
      • algo
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
          Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
          you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
          contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
          with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
          trophy still invokes my envy.
          Al

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail