Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics?

  • RMRI, Inc.
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
      On Saturday 31 July 2004 08:25 pm, algo wrote:
      > >Rick,
      >
      > like always your ethical methods are on the cutting
      > edge of investigative technologies.As any seasoned
      > investigator will tell you,an intense Bond between
      > client and Pi is always desirable.
      > You being from MO and knowing that in your neck of the
      > woods animal theft is not uncommon,I have to ask you a
      > serious question.As you have told me before,a cow was
      > stolen and the bull came to you to investigate. How
      > did
      > the bondage work with him? Oh,I forgot that was the
      > time when you spent 3 month in the hospital because
      > you had mistaken the bull for a cow.Would you please
      > share some of your sheep,calf experiences with
      > us,since for most of us this would be a total new and
      > exiting way to bond with a potential new group of
      > clients.Like always
      > your conscience.
      > Al

      Well "Al"... Those are averyprivate experiences... But yes, I was laid up, but
      it was not from what you said.. I was in Orlando, FL. having an affair with
      the wife of a person in the same profession that I am, and he caught us and
      shot me in the butt as I was going out the window of his house....

      > --- "RMRMRIInc." <RMRMRInc@mcmchsiom> wrote
      >
      > > Hello all,
      > >
      > > I have a question for the group...
      > >
      > > I'd like the opinions of the professional
      > > investigators here in reference
      > > to sleeping with your clientele.
      > >
      > > Most will find it inappropriate to do so.. But
      > > I think there may be
      > > another angle.. Let me express my feelings, with
      > > some client opinions to back
      > > it up..
      > >
      > > I feel like it just may be a good idea to sleep
      > > with your clientele.. It
      > > builds a stronger bond.. It dispels trust issues..
      > > The client usually becomes
      > > more compliant to your "investigative requests"...
      > > AND! If the client does
      > > "short change" you, then at least you have the
      > > satisfaction of knowing that
      > > you did receive some "form of payment".
      > >
      > > Here are some of my client's opinions on this:
      > >
      > > Monica GeGeller"I did not mind sleeping with Rick,
      > > he was very thorough and he
      > > was a total gentleman. I trust him explicitly with
      > > all my cases now. He is
      > > the only P.I. for me.."
      > >
      > > Rachel Greene: "Rick did a great job.. On the case..
      > > Well on me too.. He is a
      > > coconsumaterofessional."
      > >
      > > Phoebe BuBuffay" Rick was wonderful.. I mean on the
      > > case of course... I try to
      > > bring him at least one case a week now.. There are
      > > some great benefits to
      > > hiring Rick to handle you, I mean your case.."
      > >

      > > I'd like to hear some of your opinions about
      > > this.....
      > >

      > > Thank you.
      > >

      > > Rick.
      > >
      > > --
      > > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc.
      > > "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's
      > > Company"
      > >

      > > 2101 W. Broadway PMPMB26, Columbia, MO. 65203
      > >
      > > Phone: (636) 410-0251
      > > Fax: (636) 410-0257
      > > EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099
      > >
      > > Email: RMRMRInc@mcmchsiom
      > >
      > > RMRMRIInc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private
      > > Investigation's Company

      > hrhrefmamailtoninfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom">ininfoguysist-ununs
      >ubscribeayahoogroupsom</a><brbr

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > > ininfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscri
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251
      Fax: (636) 410-0257
      EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...

      RMRI, Inc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private Investigation's Company
    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
        In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        CHRISINAD@... writes:
        And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
        speak as highly of you as your female clients.

        Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.

        I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
        three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob discovered
        that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female clients were
        so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

        I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
        real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that he
        asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification for
        screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        www.FraudsAndScams.com
        www.OracleInternational.com
        PO Box 10728
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639
        (239) 304-1640 Fax
        Vescere bracis meis

      • RMRI, Inc.
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
          On Monday 02 August 2004 10:26 am, oracleintl@... wrote:
          > In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          > CHRISINAD@... writes:
          > And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
          > speak as highly of you as your female clients.
          >
          > Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.
          >
          > I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
          > three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob
          > discovered that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female
          > clients were so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

          Jim Parker joined in the class action suit too.. But he dropped out when
          evidence came to light that he had offered me sexual favors in exchange for
          helping him with a case, and I turned him down.. Bill is right.. I can not
          comment on Bubba, Junior and Billy Bob...

          > I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
          > real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that
          > he asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification
          > for screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

          It is a rough week.. I can not even sit down without the aid of a doughnut
          cushion.. A little sympathy here, please!

          > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
          > Oracle International
          > www.FraudsAndScams.com
          > www.OracleInternational.com
          > PO Box 10728
          > Naples, FL 34101
          > (239) 304-1639
          > (239) 304-1640 Fax
          > Vescere bracis meis

          Rick.

          > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscri
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

          2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

          Phone: (636) 410-0251
          Fax: (636) 410-0257
          EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

          Email: RMRI-Inc@...

          RMRI, Inc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private Investigation's Company
        • algo
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
            Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
            you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
            contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
            with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
            trophy still invokes my envy.
            Al

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM