Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics?

  • RMRI, Inc.
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
      On Saturday 31 July 2004 06:55 pm, Lori Wilkins wrote:
      > Rick:
      > Since I know you I know this one is true but lecturing you like I did Bill
      > would do no good whatsoever. It sounds like this type of direct marketing
      > is working well for you .

      Research the "clients" by running each name through Google, and then tell me
      what they all have in common..

      Hey.. You could always become a "client"...... LMAO.

      Rick.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
        On Saturday 31 July 2004 08:25 pm, algo wrote:
        > >Rick,
        >
        > like always your ethical methods are on the cutting
        > edge of investigative technologies.As any seasoned
        > investigator will tell you,an intense Bond between
        > client and Pi is always desirable.
        > You being from MO and knowing that in your neck of the
        > woods animal theft is not uncommon,I have to ask you a
        > serious question.As you have told me before,a cow was
        > stolen and the bull came to you to investigate. How
        > did
        > the bondage work with him? Oh,I forgot that was the
        > time when you spent 3 month in the hospital because
        > you had mistaken the bull for a cow.Would you please
        > share some of your sheep,calf experiences with
        > us,since for most of us this would be a total new and
        > exiting way to bond with a potential new group of
        > clients.Like always
        > your conscience.
        > Al

        Well "Al"... Those are averyprivate experiences... But yes, I was laid up, but
        it was not from what you said.. I was in Orlando, FL. having an affair with
        the wife of a person in the same profession that I am, and he caught us and
        shot me in the butt as I was going out the window of his house....

        > --- "RMRMRIInc." <RMRMRInc@mcmchsiom> wrote
        >
        > > Hello all,
        > >
        > > I have a question for the group...
        > >
        > > I'd like the opinions of the professional
        > > investigators here in reference
        > > to sleeping with your clientele.
        > >
        > > Most will find it inappropriate to do so.. But
        > > I think there may be
        > > another angle.. Let me express my feelings, with
        > > some client opinions to back
        > > it up..
        > >
        > > I feel like it just may be a good idea to sleep
        > > with your clientele.. It
        > > builds a stronger bond.. It dispels trust issues..
        > > The client usually becomes
        > > more compliant to your "investigative requests"...
        > > AND! If the client does
        > > "short change" you, then at least you have the
        > > satisfaction of knowing that
        > > you did receive some "form of payment".
        > >
        > > Here are some of my client's opinions on this:
        > >
        > > Monica GeGeller"I did not mind sleeping with Rick,
        > > he was very thorough and he
        > > was a total gentleman. I trust him explicitly with
        > > all my cases now. He is
        > > the only P.I. for me.."
        > >
        > > Rachel Greene: "Rick did a great job.. On the case..
        > > Well on me too.. He is a
        > > coconsumaterofessional."
        > >
        > > Phoebe BuBuffay" Rick was wonderful.. I mean on the
        > > case of course... I try to
        > > bring him at least one case a week now.. There are
        > > some great benefits to
        > > hiring Rick to handle you, I mean your case.."
        > >

        > > I'd like to hear some of your opinions about
        > > this.....
        > >

        > > Thank you.
        > >

        > > Rick.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc.
        > > "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's
        > > Company"
        > >

        > > 2101 W. Broadway PMPMB26, Columbia, MO. 65203
        > >
        > > Phone: (636) 410-0251
        > > Fax: (636) 410-0257
        > > EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099
        > >
        > > Email: RMRMRInc@mcmchsiom
        > >
        > > RMRMRIInc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private
        > > Investigation's Company

        > hrhrefmamailtoninfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom">ininfoguysist-ununs
        >ubscribeayahoogroupsom</a><brbr

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > > ininfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscri
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

        2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

        Phone: (636) 410-0251
        Fax: (636) 410-0257
        EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

        Email: RMRI-Inc@...

        RMRI, Inc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private Investigation's Company
      • Jim Parker
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
          Monica, Rachael and Phoebe... Very smart to change your clients names to
          fictitious characters and maintain client confidentiality.

          Morris, Richard and Phillip would probably have been pissed if you'd used
          their real names.

          :o)

          Jim

          =================

          JIM PARKER - Chief Investigator
          Axis Investigative Services, Inc. (FL)
          Tel: 1-866 PI FLORIDA
          Web: http://www.FloridaDetectives.com
          Email: Jim@...
          Florida License #: A-2000163

          Director / Team Member of MissingKIN
          "Dedicated to finding missing and abducted children"
          Web: http://www.MissingKIN.com

          ---
        • oracleintl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
            In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            CHRISINAD@... writes:
            And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
            speak as highly of you as your female clients.

            Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.

            I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
            three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob discovered
            that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female clients were
            so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

            I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
            real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that he
            asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification for
            screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

            Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
            Oracle International
            www.FraudsAndScams.com
            www.OracleInternational.com
            PO Box 10728
            Naples, FL 34101
            (239) 304-1639
            (239) 304-1640 Fax
            Vescere bracis meis

          • RMRI, Inc.
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
              On Monday 02 August 2004 10:26 am, oracleintl@... wrote:
              > In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              > CHRISINAD@... writes:
              > And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
              > speak as highly of you as your female clients.
              >
              > Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.
              >
              > I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
              > three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob
              > discovered that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female
              > clients were so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

              Jim Parker joined in the class action suit too.. But he dropped out when
              evidence came to light that he had offered me sexual favors in exchange for
              helping him with a case, and I turned him down.. Bill is right.. I can not
              comment on Bubba, Junior and Billy Bob...

              > I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
              > real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that
              > he asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification
              > for screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

              It is a rough week.. I can not even sit down without the aid of a doughnut
              cushion.. A little sympathy here, please!

              > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
              > Oracle International
              > www.FraudsAndScams.com
              > www.OracleInternational.com
              > PO Box 10728
              > Naples, FL 34101
              > (239) 304-1639
              > (239) 304-1640 Fax
              > Vescere bracis meis

              Rick.

              > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscri
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

              2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

              Phone: (636) 410-0251
              Fax: (636) 410-0257
              EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

              Email: RMRI-Inc@...

              RMRI, Inc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private Investigation's Company
            • algo
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
                Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
                you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
                contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
                with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
                trophy still invokes my envy.
                Al

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM