Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics?

  • RMRI, Inc.
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
      On Saturday 31 July 2004 06:55 pm, Lori Wilkins wrote:
      > Rick:
      > Since I know you I know this one is true but lecturing you like I did Bill
      > would do no good whatsoever. It sounds like this type of direct marketing
      > is working well for you .

      Research the "clients" by running each name through Google, and then tell me
      what they all have in common..

      Hey.. You could always become a "client"...... LMAO.

      Rick.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
        On Saturday 31 July 2004 08:25 pm, algo wrote:
        > >Rick,
        >
        > like always your ethical methods are on the cutting
        > edge of investigative technologies.As any seasoned
        > investigator will tell you,an intense Bond between
        > client and Pi is always desirable.
        > You being from MO and knowing that in your neck of the
        > woods animal theft is not uncommon,I have to ask you a
        > serious question.As you have told me before,a cow was
        > stolen and the bull came to you to investigate. How
        > did
        > the bondage work with him? Oh,I forgot that was the
        > time when you spent 3 month in the hospital because
        > you had mistaken the bull for a cow.Would you please
        > share some of your sheep,calf experiences with
        > us,since for most of us this would be a total new and
        > exiting way to bond with a potential new group of
        > clients.Like always
        > your conscience.
        > Al

        Well "Al"... Those are averyprivate experiences... But yes, I was laid up, but
        it was not from what you said.. I was in Orlando, FL. having an affair with
        the wife of a person in the same profession that I am, and he caught us and
        shot me in the butt as I was going out the window of his house....

      • CHRISINAD@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
          Ricky

          And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
          speak as highly of you as your female clients.

          Here are some of my client's opinions on this:

          Monica Geller: "I did not mind sleeping with Rick, he was very thorough and
          he
          was a total gentleman. I trust him explicitly with all my cases now. He is
          the only P.I. for me.."

          Rachel Greene: "Rick did a great job.. On the case.. Well on me too.. He is a
          consumate professional."

          Phoebe Buffay: " Rick was wonderful.. I mean on the case of course... I try
          bring him at least one case a week now.. There are some great benefits to
          hiring Rick to handle you, I mean your case.."

          I'd like to hear some of your opinions about this.....

          Chrisina DenBaugh, CEO
          www.Adoption-Free-Search.org
          Emergency Medical Locators for Adoptees
          "Dedicated to adoptees whose lives are imperiled by medical crisis"
          Free Medical locations
          Locating and obtaining biological medical histories
          For the adoption community and all in need
          Biological family traces for transplants available
          Staff members are online 24/7 To handle emergency searches.
          Donations of old databases, year books, cross directories greatly appreciated
          Fax: 775-845-4334
          No one should die because they are adopted

          FREE DNA Project for Adoptees and Birthfamily
          http://www.touchedbyadoption.org/

          IF YOU CAN FOSTER OR ADOPT A DOG IN ANY STATE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ONCE.
          Feed a Dog in Need Click on site below
          http://www.animalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/237

        • Jim Parker
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
            Monica, Rachael and Phoebe... Very smart to change your clients names to
            fictitious characters and maintain client confidentiality.

            Morris, Richard and Phillip would probably have been pissed if you'd used
            their real names.

            :o)

            Jim

            =================

            JIM PARKER - Chief Investigator
            Axis Investigative Services, Inc. (FL)
            Tel: 1-866 PI FLORIDA
            Web: http://www.FloridaDetectives.com
            Email: Jim@...
            Florida License #: A-2000163

            Director / Team Member of MissingKIN
            "Dedicated to finding missing and abducted children"
            Web: http://www.MissingKIN.com

            ---
          • oracleintl@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
              In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              CHRISINAD@... writes:
              And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
              speak as highly of you as your female clients.

              Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.

              I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
              three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob discovered
              that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female clients were
              so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

              I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
              real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that he
              asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification for
              screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

              Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
              Oracle International
              www.FraudsAndScams.com
              www.OracleInternational.com
              PO Box 10728
              Naples, FL 34101
              (239) 304-1639
              (239) 304-1640 Fax
              Vescere bracis meis

            • RMRI, Inc.
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
                On Monday 02 August 2004 10:26 am, oracleintl@... wrote:
                > In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                > CHRISINAD@... writes:
                > And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
                > speak as highly of you as your female clients.
                >
                > Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.
                >
                > I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
                > three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob
                > discovered that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female
                > clients were so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

                Jim Parker joined in the class action suit too.. But he dropped out when
                evidence came to light that he had offered me sexual favors in exchange for
                helping him with a case, and I turned him down.. Bill is right.. I can not
                comment on Bubba, Junior and Billy Bob...

                > I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
                > real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that
                > he asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification
                > for screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

                It is a rough week.. I can not even sit down without the aid of a doughnut
                cushion.. A little sympathy here, please!

                > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                > Oracle International
                > www.FraudsAndScams.com
                > www.OracleInternational.com
                > PO Box 10728
                > Naples, FL 34101
                > (239) 304-1639
                > (239) 304-1640 Fax
                > Vescere bracis meis

                Rick.

                > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscri
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

                2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

                Phone: (636) 410-0251
                Fax: (636) 410-0257
                EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

                Email: RMRI-Inc@...

                RMRI, Inc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private Investigation's Company
              • algo
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
                  Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
                  you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
                  contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
                  with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
                  trophy still invokes my envy.
                  Al

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM