Re: [infoguys-list] A question of ethics?

  • algo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 31, 2004
      :

      >Rick,
      like always your ethical methods are on the cutting
      edge of investigative technologies.As any seasoned
      investigator will tell you,an intense Bond between
      client and Pi is always desirable.
      You being from MO and knowing that in your neck of the
      woods animal theft is not uncommon,I have to ask you a
      serious question.As you have told me before,a cow was
      stolen and the bull came to you to investigate. How
      did
      the bondage work with him? Oh,I forgot that was the
      time when you spent 3 month in the hospital because
      you had mistaken the bull for a cow.Would you please
      share some of your sheep,calf experiences with
      us,since for most of us this would be a total new and
      exiting way to bond with a potential new group of
      clients.Like always
      your conscience.
      Al

      --- "RMRMRIInc." <RMRMRInc@mcmchsiom> wrote
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I have a question for the group...
      >
      > I'd like the opinions of the professional
      > investigators here in reference
      > to sleeping with your clientele.
      >
      > Most will find it inappropriate to do so.. But
      > I think there may be
      > another angle.. Let me express my feelings, with
      > some client opinions to back
      > it up..
      >
      > I feel like it just may be a good idea to sleep
      > with your clientele.. It
      > builds a stronger bond.. It dispels trust issues..
      > The client usually becomes
      > more compliant to your "investigative requests"...
      > AND! If the client does
      > "short change" you, then at least you have the
      > satisfaction of knowing that
      > you did receive some "form of payment".
      >
      > Here are some of my client's opinions on this:
      >
      > Monica GeGeller"I did not mind sleeping with Rick,
      > he was very thorough and he
      > was a total gentleman. I trust him explicitly with
      > all my cases now. He is
      > the only P.I. for me.."
      >
      > Rachel Greene: "Rick did a great job.. On the case..
      > Well on me too.. He is a
      > coconsumaterofessional."
      >
      > Phoebe BuBuffay" Rick was wonderful.. I mean on the
      > case of course... I try to
      > bring him at least one case a week now.. There are
      > some great benefits to
      > hiring Rick to handle you, I mean your case.."
      >

      > I'd like to hear some of your opinions about
      > this.....
      >

      > Thank you.
      >

      > Rick.
      >
      > --
      > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc.
      > "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's
      > Company"
      >

      > 2101 W. Broadway PMPMB26, Columbia, MO. 65203
      >
      > Phone: (636) 410-0251
      > Fax: (636) 410-0257
      > EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099
      >
      > Email: RMRMRInc@mcmchsiom
      >
      > RMRMRIInc. is a fully Licensed and Insured Private
      > Investigation's Company

      > --------------------~-->

      hthttp/us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmwmxDRDREIAAQyQLSAAQaQSolBM

      hrhrefmamailtoninfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom">ininfoguysist-ununsubscribeayahoogroupsom</a><brbr

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 31, 2004
        Is it April Fools' Day?
        Brett De'Rothschild
        NUTS2U2 legal services
        San Diego, ca

      • RMRI, Inc.
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
          On Saturday 31 July 2004 06:55 pm, Lori Wilkins wrote:
          > Rick:
          > Since I know you I know this one is true but lecturing you like I did Bill
          > would do no good whatsoever. It sounds like this type of direct marketing
          > is working well for you .

          Research the "clients" by running each name through Google, and then tell me
          what they all have in common..

          Hey.. You could always become a "client"...... LMAO.

          Rick.

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
            On Saturday 31 July 2004 08:25 pm, algo wrote:
            > >Rick,
            >
            > like always your ethical methods are on the cutting
            > edge of investigative technologies.As any seasoned
            > investigator will tell you,an intense Bond between
            > client and Pi is always desirable.
            > You being from MO and knowing that in your neck of the
            > woods animal theft is not uncommon,I have to ask you a
            > serious question.As you have told me before,a cow was
            > stolen and the bull came to you to investigate. How
            > did
            > the bondage work with him? Oh,I forgot that was the
            > time when you spent 3 month in the hospital because
            > you had mistaken the bull for a cow.Would you please
            > share some of your sheep,calf experiences with
            > us,since for most of us this would be a total new and
            > exiting way to bond with a potential new group of
            > clients.Like always
            > your conscience.
            > Al

            Well "Al"... Those are averyprivate experiences... But yes, I was laid up, but
            it was not from what you said.. I was in Orlando, FL. having an affair with
            the wife of a person in the same profession that I am, and he caught us and
            shot me in the butt as I was going out the window of his house....

          • CHRISINAD@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
              Ricky

              And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
              speak as highly of you as your female clients.

              Here are some of my client's opinions on this:

              Monica Geller: "I did not mind sleeping with Rick, he was very thorough and
              he
              was a total gentleman. I trust him explicitly with all my cases now. He is
              the only P.I. for me.."

              Rachel Greene: "Rick did a great job.. On the case.. Well on me too.. He is a
              consumate professional."

              Phoebe Buffay: " Rick was wonderful.. I mean on the case of course... I try
              bring him at least one case a week now.. There are some great benefits to
              hiring Rick to handle you, I mean your case.."

              I'd like to hear some of your opinions about this.....

              Chrisina DenBaugh, CEO
              www.Adoption-Free-Search.org
              Emergency Medical Locators for Adoptees
              "Dedicated to adoptees whose lives are imperiled by medical crisis"
              Free Medical locations
              Locating and obtaining biological medical histories
              For the adoption community and all in need
              Biological family traces for transplants available
              Staff members are online 24/7 To handle emergency searches.
              Donations of old databases, year books, cross directories greatly appreciated
              Fax: 775-845-4334
              No one should die because they are adopted

              FREE DNA Project for Adoptees and Birthfamily
              http://www.touchedbyadoption.org/

              IF YOU CAN FOSTER OR ADOPT A DOG IN ANY STATE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ONCE.
              Feed a Dog in Need Click on site below
              http://www.animalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/237

            • Jim Parker
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 1, 2004
                Monica, Rachael and Phoebe... Very smart to change your clients names to
                fictitious characters and maintain client confidentiality.

                Morris, Richard and Phillip would probably have been pissed if you'd used
                their real names.

                :o)

                Jim

                =================

                JIM PARKER - Chief Investigator
                Axis Investigative Services, Inc. (FL)
                Tel: 1-866 PI FLORIDA
                Web: http://www.FloridaDetectives.com
                Email: Jim@...
                Florida License #: A-2000163

                Director / Team Member of MissingKIN
                "Dedicated to finding missing and abducted children"
                Web: http://www.MissingKIN.com

                ---
              • oracleintl@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
                  In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                  CHRISINAD@... writes:
                  And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
                  speak as highly of you as your female clients.

                  Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.

                  I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
                  three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob discovered
                  that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female clients were
                  so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

                  I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
                  real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that he
                  asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification for
                  screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

                  Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                  Oracle International
                  www.FraudsAndScams.com
                  www.OracleInternational.com
                  PO Box 10728
                  Naples, FL 34101
                  (239) 304-1639
                  (239) 304-1640 Fax
                  Vescere bracis meis

                • RMRI, Inc.
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
                    On Monday 02 August 2004 10:26 am, oracleintl@... wrote:
                    > In a message dated 8/2/2004 9:53:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                    > CHRISINAD@... writes:
                    > And what do your male clients say about you?... curious here.... If they
                    > speak as highly of you as your female clients.
                    >
                    > Actually, he's not allowed to comment on that.
                    >
                    > I was recently retained by Rick's attorney to do some background work on
                    > three of his Clients . . . it seems that Bubba, Junior, and Billy Bob
                    > discovered that they were not receiving the same "services" that his female
                    > clients were so they have filed a class action lawsuit.

                    Jim Parker joined in the class action suit too.. But he dropped out when
                    evidence came to light that he had offered me sexual favors in exchange for
                    helping him with a case, and I turned him down.. Bill is right.. I can not
                    comment on Bubba, Junior and Billy Bob...

                    > I wouldn't make too much fun of him though, he's having a bad week. It's a
                    > real bummer to be shot in the arse by an irate hubby, but I must say that
                    > he asked for it. Just cause Al's got a little wee wee is no justification
                    > for screwing around with a fellow PI's wife.

                    It is a rough week.. I can not even sit down without the aid of a doughnut
                    cushion.. A little sympathy here, please!

                    > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                    > Oracle International
                    > www.FraudsAndScams.com
                    > www.OracleInternational.com
                    > PO Box 10728
                    > Naples, FL 34101
                    > (239) 304-1639
                    > (239) 304-1640 Fax
                    > Vescere bracis meis

                    Rick.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
                      Actually Bill, I hate to admit that this honor goes to
                      you.Still cant forget the worlds tiniest wee wee
                      contest in Acapulco. I came in a distant third and you
                      with great joy and smiling face holding up the winners
                      trophy still invokes my envy.
                      Al

                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM