[infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace & Without A DoubtInvestigations

  • Chris Tang
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
      Robert,

      I'm glad that my opinion isn't very important to you, because in all
      honesty, you're opinion isn't important to me either. If you read the
      bottom of the email, you would see a NOTE on there which states that the
      e-mail sent to Laura Wallace was not supposed to have gone to the group but
      instead should have been sent directly to her. When I hit reply, I did not
      think that the group was going to get the message, but apologized if they
      did.

      Good luck to you as well.

      Chris

    • Global Investigation Service
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
        Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
        Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
        if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
        are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
        great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
        important issues here?

        Tim Burchell

        p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

        Global Investigation Service
        Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
        Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
        ICQ#: 35604566
        http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
        Full European Coverage
        "It's a small World."

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
          (OK Spelling is a little rough tonite but its has been one hell of a day in
          the field!)

          Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
          Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
          if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
          are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
          great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
          important issues here?

          Tim Burchell

          p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

          Global Investigation Service
          Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
          Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
          ICQ#: 35604566
          http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
          Full European Coverage
          "It's a small World."

        • Rick Suttles
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
            Amen Tim, You took the words right out of my mouth!
            Rick Suttles
            I Spy Investigations
            >Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
            >Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
            >if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
            >are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
            >great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
            >important issues here?
            >
            >Tim Burchell
            >
            >p.s Chris, get a grip:-))
            >
            > Global Investigation Service
            > Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
            > Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
            > ICQ#: 35604566
            >http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
            > Full European Coverage
            > "It's a small World."

          • Robert Boyd
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
              My apologies to all involved.

              Robert Boyd

              Enough! Our mailbox seems to be full of "Please remove me blah blah blah"
              Lauras manual blah blah sniffle, sniffle" or Spooktech gripe, gripe, gripe"
              if you have an opinion on another pro's product, please do it privately. We
              are all here to try to make a buck or tow or to spead the word about our
              great services blah, blah BUT stop the sad sqabble and lets deal with the
              important issues here?

              Tim Burchell

              p.s Chris, get a grip:-))

              Global Investigation Service
              Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
              Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
              ICQ#: 35604566
              http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
              Full European Coverage
              "It's a small World."

            • Laura Wallace
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
                I must say, I am dissapointed in this whole thing. If we have a gripe with one
                another or something intended for only one person to see, let's start e-mailing
                directly to that person. It is starting to get back to what was happening a few
                weeks ago. I don't want people to get the impression that this is all about me.
                If read properly, all of you would have seen that I asked Chris Tang to call me
                and respond to my e-mail directly. So, please all of you, lets try to get back
                to the professionalism here and keep the griping to a private e-mail, unless it
                has to do with everyone on the list.
                Professionally Yours,
                Laura Wallace
                Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.