List Survival 101

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      In a message dated 7/30/2004 5:54:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      drpeg2003@... writes:
      And finishing it with "Thanks"?! Priceless.

      Peg

      List survival 101

      Call it a clue . . . my gift to the clueless, here goes:

      When you see something posted that seems egregiously stupid by someone who is
      not normally known to be intellectually challenged, read it twice before
      commenting.

      If you heard, thought you heard, or are completely unsure whether or not you
      heard, a subtle woooooooosssshhhhhhhhh as something passed by just over your
      head, try reading it again.

      If you're still inclined to wax Philippic, but have an uneasy feeling that
      you might be out of your depth, launch your rant privately - it is bad form to
      publicly ridicule a private faux pax so nobody else will know it if you make a
      fool of yourself.

      If you're just bound and determined to jump up and preach a fiery sermon,
      make sure your fly is zipped.

      Oh, one more thing. If you ever see the date of February 30th in anything I
      write, put your paddle away, re read it til you get the joke, or wait for
      someone to explain it lest thy lilly white cheeks wind up wonderfully rosy.

      OK, two more things . . . having raised four kids I am a freakin cartoon
      authority -- if you see names that sound familiar in anything I write, make sure
      they aren't cartoon characters before you pee in your oatmeal.

      Maybe I should have reported his middle name was "Shredder," . . . "Krang"
      sure seemed obvious to me.

      LOL

      BTW, lest anyone feel unduly embarrassed, I have an inbox full of private
      mail from people who took this seriously.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      www.FraudsAndScams.com
      www.OracleInternational.com